The Interweb Hut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Interweb Hut

The New Yawker 2.0

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Resident Evil 4's that didn't happen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dadalanche
Admin
The Dadalanche

The Resident Evil 4's that didn't happen Empty
PostSubject: The Resident Evil 4's that didn't happen   The Resident Evil 4's that didn't happen EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 9:48 pm

RE4 Hookman version. Was 40% done:

The first build for RE4 was altered graphically and became the first Devil May Cry
Back to top Go down
http://interwebhut.greatestboard.com
Slunt

Slunt

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil 4's that didn't happen   The Resident Evil 4's that didn't happen EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 10:17 pm

I remember seeing/reading about the earlier iterations of the game and they had a lot of awesome supernatural/non-zombie horror elements that I like waaay more.

This video though, while it shows a lot of cool atmosphere and good shit, also shows that the controls and camera looked annoying as all fuck like in the older RE games.
Back to top Go down
The Dadalanche
Admin
The Dadalanche

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil 4's that didn't happen   The Resident Evil 4's that didn't happen EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:08 pm

Never minded the tank controls, they still do em now, but the angles here look rough.
Back to top Go down
http://interwebhut.greatestboard.com
Streetwise Gamgee

Streetwise Gamgee

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil 4's that didn't happen   The Resident Evil 4's that didn't happen EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 1:42 am

There's a new game out called The Evil Within made by the creator of Resident Evil, and it seems like it has a lot of the supernatural elements from the early RE4 concepts.
Back to top Go down
Slunt

Slunt

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil 4's that didn't happen   The Resident Evil 4's that didn't happen EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 3:33 am

Weird, from what I saw I thought The Evil Within was more run-of-the-mill gore + killing boring shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil 4's that didn't happen   The Resident Evil 4's that didn't happen Empty

Back to top Go down

The Resident Evil 4's that didn't happen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Interweb Hut :: The Hut :: Entertainment-
Jump to: