The Interweb Hut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Interweb Hut

The New Yawker 2.0

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Google Glass presents its creepiest app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Slunt

Slunt

Google Glass presents its creepiest app Empty
PostSubject: Google Glass presents its creepiest app   Google Glass presents its creepiest app EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:43 pm

Back to top Go down
The Dadalanche
Admin
The Dadalanche

PostSubject: Re: Google Glass presents its creepiest app   Google Glass presents its creepiest app EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 11:04 pm

Dafuq??????????????/
Back to top Go down
http://interwebhut.greatestboard.com
Streetwise Gamgee

Streetwise Gamgee

PostSubject: Re: Google Glass presents its creepiest app   Google Glass presents its creepiest app EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 9:56 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Monsters strike first

Monsters strike first

PostSubject: Re: Google Glass presents its creepiest app   Google Glass presents its creepiest app EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 10:07 pm

the sort of person who would wear a google glass probably does need an application to identify emotional facial cues for them
Back to top Go down
Streetwise Gamgee

Streetwise Gamgee

PostSubject: Re: Google Glass presents its creepiest app   Google Glass presents its creepiest app EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:37 am

Why do you think I'm so stoked? I can't wait till I can have a computer tell me how I'm supposed to interact with other human beings because I'm shit at it by myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google Glass presents its creepiest app   Google Glass presents its creepiest app Empty

Back to top Go down

Google Glass presents its creepiest app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Interweb Hut :: The Hut :: Random-
Jump to: